Tailgate-Ready Stadium Cupcakes
Go the whole 9 yards with these sweet treats!
What you'll need:
- - 48 vanilla cupcakes with vanilla icing
- - Rainbow nonpareil sprinkles
- - Green sanding sugar
- - Miniature football goal posts
- Dip 24 of the iced cupcakes into the rainbow nonpareils, coating the tops completely to create "crowd" cupcakes.
- Dip the reamining 24 iced cupcakes into the green sanding sugar, coating the tops completely to create "turf" cupcakes.
- Arrange the green "turf" cupcakes in a 4 by 6 rectangule. Arrange the nonpareil "crowd" cupcakes around the "turf."
- Add miniature football goal posts to the cupcakes in the "end zones."
Up your tailgating game with these hot gadgets that are ready to party. Check them out--they'll make your tailgate the best spot in the lot.
FN Dish wants to know: When it comes to indulging in classic tailgate eats, what's your all-time favorite dish?
Football-themed balloons, pillows, mugs and more must-see features will earn you big points for creativity at your big-game tailgate.
Give it a flip and it becomes a table!
The Kitchen needs your help, fans. Cast your vote to share your favorite football fare, from cheesy nachos to saucy wings and grilled sausages.
Hear from the cast of The Kitchen as they offer winning tips for both throwing and attending a big-game bash.
Transform your tailgate menu with these easy dips from The Kitchen’s co-hosts.
See how the co-hosts of The Kitchen showcase tacos, a meatball sub and even pasta salad, which usually requires utensils, on a stick.