Tailgate-Ready Stadium Cupcakes
Go the whole 9 yards with these sweet treats!
What you'll need:
- - 48 vanilla cupcakes with vanilla icing
- - Rainbow nonpareil sprinkles
- - Green sanding sugar
- - Miniature football goal posts
- Dip 24 of the iced cupcakes into the rainbow nonpareils, coating the tops completely to create "crowd" cupcakes.
- Dip the reamining 24 iced cupcakes into the green sanding sugar, coating the tops completely to create "turf" cupcakes.
- Arrange the green "turf" cupcakes in a 4 by 6 rectangule. Arrange the nonpareil "crowd" cupcakes around the "turf."
- Add miniature football goal posts to the cupcakes in the "end zones."
Up your tailgating game with these hot gadgets that are ready to party. Check them out--they'll make your tailgate the best spot in the lot.
FN Dish wants to know: When it comes to indulging in classic tailgate eats, what's your all-time favorite dish?
Transform your tailgate menu with these easy dips from The Kitchen’s co-hosts.
The best way to pack up vegetables and dip for a picnic.
Hear from the cast of The Kitchen as they offer winning tips for both throwing and attending a big-game bash.
See how the co-hosts of The Kitchen showcase tacos, a meatball sub and even pasta salad, which usually requires utensils, on a stick.
The Kitchen needs your help, fans. Cast your vote to share your favorite football fare, from cheesy nachos to saucy wings and grilled sausages.
Football-themed balloons, pillows, mugs and more must-see features will earn you big points for creativity at your big-game tailgate.