DIY Tailgating Gear
We've got a simple solution for keeping track of your drinks at a tailgate.
DIY Magnetic Drink Cozies
What you'll need:
- Hot glue gun
- Neodymium disc magnets
- Drink cozies
- Circular stickers or masking tape
- Hot glue a magnet on the side and towards the top of each drink cozy.
- Allow the glue to dry for at least 8 hours.
- Place a sticker or piece of tape over each magnet to avoid scratching surfaces.
- Need to put your drink down? Any spot on your car can hold it!
The Kitchen hosts test out baking gear to determine if they're Must Haves or Need Nots.
Up your tailgating game with these hot gadgets that are ready to party. Check them out--they'll make your tailgate the best spot in the lot.
No need to shop for Father's Day this year! Here are some easy crafts you can make for dad using materials you have around the house.
Take your summer party to the next level with the ultimate party accessory…a DIY photo booth!
The Kitchen is throwing a nautical beach party with fun and beachy DIY decor.
Give summer one last splash with this reverse dunk tank game at your next party!
Add an extra pinch of patriotic flare to your Memorial Day barbeque.
A quick and simple way to get traditional BBQ flavor, without spending money on a smoker.
We'll teach you how to up-cycle items and turn them into backyard decor you can use all summer long.
Get your summer bar ready with this quick and easy cocktail menu!