DIY Wine Cork Menu
Get your summer bar ready with this quick and easy cocktail menu!
What you'll need:
- 1 shadowbox picture frame with stand
- Hot glue gun
- Dozens of wine corks
- Sharp-edge knife
- Push pin
- Remove the glass from the picture frame, leaving the cardboard back.
- Glue 2 corks together vertically at the sides. Repeat, making multiple sets.
- Wedge a set of 2 into the top corner of the picture frame.
- Place another set of 2 next to the first set of 2, facing the opposite way to create a pattern (you can glue the corks into the menu if you need better placement!)
- Repeat step 4 until the whole picture frame is full. You may need to cut a few sets of 2 in half vertically to fill out the whole frame, depending on the size you're using.
- Write out your cocktail menu on a piece of paper,
- Fasten the menu to the cork picture frame using pins.
- Sit it upright and place on your bar!
Take your summer party to the next level with the ultimate party accessory…a DIY photo booth!
We'll teach you how to up-cycle items and turn them into backyard decor you can use all summer long.
The Kitchen is throwing a nautical beach party with fun and beachy DIY decor.
No need to shop for Father's Day this year! Here are some easy crafts you can make for dad using materials you have around the house.
A quick and simple way to get traditional BBQ flavor, without spending money on a smoker.
Add an extra pinch of patriotic flare to your Memorial Day barbeque.
Give summer one last splash with this reverse dunk tank game at your next party!
Fall into fall with these creative crafts using corn husks!
Start your patriotic party off right with an impressive American flag meat and cheese board. This unique way of displaying a typical party platter will have your friends and family saying, "Cheese a grand old flag!"
Birthday parties can be stressful to plan, but The Kitchen has great tips and tricks to make your next party a piece of cake!