DIY Wine Cork Menu
Get your summer bar ready with this quick and easy cocktail menu!
What you'll need:
- 1 shadowbox picture frame with stand
- Hot glue gun
- Dozens of wine corks
- Sharp-edge knife
- Push pin
- Remove the glass from the picture frame, leaving the cardboard back.
- Glue 2 corks together vertically at the sides. Repeat, making multiple sets.
- Wedge a set of 2 into the top corner of the picture frame.
- Place another set of 2 next to the first set of 2, facing the opposite way to create a pattern (you can glue the corks into the menu if you need better placement!)
- Repeat step 4 until the whole picture frame is full. You may need to cut a few sets of 2 in half vertically to fill out the whole frame, depending on the size you're using.
- Write out your cocktail menu on a piece of paper,
- Fasten the menu to the cork picture frame using pins.
- Sit it upright and place on your bar!