Easy DIY Smoker Hack
A quick and simple way to get traditional BBQ flavor, without spending money on a smoker.
What you'll need:
- Charcoal grill
- Wood chunks
- 1-pound aluminum loaf pan (for the wood chunks)
- Deep-depth aluminum pan (for water)
- Aluminum foil
- Remove the top grill grate from the charcoal grill.
- Arrange lit coals on one half of the bottom grate.
- Fill the deep-depth aluminum pan with water, then place inside the grill on the side without the coals.
- Make a DIY smoker box by filling the aluminum loaf pan halfway with wood chunks.
- Cover the smoker box with aluminum foil and poke about 15 holes in the top with a skewer.
- Place the DIY smoker box next to the water pan on the lit coals.
- Put the top grill grate back on the grill and you're ready to smoke.
Count down to the sweetest New Year yet!
Try these clever shortcuts and tricks from the cast of The Kitchen the next time you need to need to reheat a slice of pizza or cool down a six-pack fast.
If you're not a cupcake frosting expert, try these hacks to fool your friends into thinking you're a real frosting pro.
Three fun and fresh ways to add a little more chocolate to your life, courtesy of The Kitchen.
The crew at The Kitchen offer up some easy ways to create holiday cheer in your kitchen.
No time to make a festive yule log cake from scratch? No problem! The hosts of The Kitchen offer up these quick and easy work-arounds for this traditionally time-consuming holiday dessert.
Transform your favorite refreshing treat with these sweet hacks.
Step up your egg-dyeing game this year with these colorful decorating techniques.
Take your summer party to the next level with the ultimate party accessory…a DIY photo booth!
We'll teach you how to up-cycle items and turn them into backyard decor you can use all summer long.