Easy DIY Smoker Hack
A quick and simple way to get traditional BBQ flavor, without spending money on a smoker.
What you'll need:
- Charcoal grill
- Wood chunks
- 1-pound aluminum loaf pan (for the wood chunks)
- Deep-depth aluminum pan (for water)
- Aluminum foil
- Remove the top grill grate from the charcoal grill.
- Arrange lit coals on one half of the bottom grate.
- Fill the deep-depth aluminum pan with water, then place inside the grill on the side without the coals.
- Make a DIY smoker box by filling the aluminum loaf pan halfway with wood chunks.
- Cover the smoker box with aluminum foil and poke about 15 holes in the top with a skewer.
- Place the DIY smoker box next to the water pan on the lit coals.
- Put the top grill grate back on the grill and you're ready to smoke.
Easy Kitchen Hacks You Can Do With Your Microwave
It's for way more than just reheating leftovers!
Coffee Station & Blended Coffee Frappé Hack
The Kitchen hosts share how to build a creative coffee bar along with a simple blended coffee drink to finish off your Bottomless Brunch celebration.
Cereal Hacks to Up Your Breakfast Game
Go beyond the usual bowl of flakes with these fun ideas from The Kitchen hosts.
The Greatest Tools
The Kitchen hosts share new and innovative ways to use three classic kitchen tools—the cast-iron skillet, the fish spatula, and the rasp grater. Learn how to teach old tools new, exciting tricks!
Everything You Need to Know About Squash
The Kitchen crew gives us shopping, prep and recipe tips for their favorite fall squash.
Save the Seeds After Carving Your Pumpkin — Here's What to Do with Them
Learn three new ways to flavor this fall-favorite snack.
How to Make a Cabbage Vase for Spring Table Decor
The perfect spring feast isn’t complete without the perfect table decor! The Kitchen shows you a fun and unique way to spruce up your table…with an item straight from the garden.
Saturday Snack Attack
The Kitchen hosts are raiding the pantry and cupboards for these flavor-boosted snack ideas — perfect for the weekend.
3 Amazing New Ways to Use Apples
No boring apples here!
Would You Buffalo It?
The Kitchen hosts take a look at unique foods that include game day’s ultimate flavor — Buffalo Wing sauce!