Easy DIY Smoker Hack
A quick and simple way to get traditional BBQ flavor, without spending money on a smoker.
What you'll need:
- Charcoal grill
- Wood chunks
- 1-pound aluminum loaf pan (for the wood chunks)
- Deep-depth aluminum pan (for water)
- Aluminum foil
- Remove the top grill grate from the charcoal grill.
- Arrange lit coals on one half of the bottom grate.
- Fill the deep-depth aluminum pan with water, then place inside the grill on the side without the coals.
- Make a DIY smoker box by filling the aluminum loaf pan halfway with wood chunks.
- Cover the smoker box with aluminum foil and poke about 15 holes in the top with a skewer.
- Place the DIY smoker box next to the water pan on the lit coals.
- Put the top grill grate back on the grill and you're ready to smoke.
Count down to the sweetest New Year yet!
Here's what the pros reccomend.
If you're not a cupcake frosting expert, try these hacks to fool your friends into thinking you're a real frosting pro.
Try these clever shortcuts and tricks from the cast of The Kitchen the next time you need to need to reheat a slice of pizza or cool down a six-pack fast.
The crew at The Kitchen offer up some easy ways to create holiday cheer in your kitchen.
Three fun and fresh ways to add a little more chocolate to your life, courtesy of The Kitchen.
The Kitchen is throwing a nautical beach party with fun and beachy DIY decor.
Take your summer party to the next level with the ultimate party accessory…a DIY photo booth!
We've got a simple solution for keeping track of your drinks at a tailgate.
No need to shop for Father's Day this year! Here are some easy crafts you can make for dad using materials you have around the house.