Easy DIY Frozen Cheesecake Clock
Count down to the sweetest New Year yet!
What you'll need:
- Number cookie cutters
- Fruit leather
- Edible gold pearl dust
- 12 ice-pop sticks
- One 12-inch cheesecake, pre-cut into 12 equal slices
- Chocolate hardening sauce
- Gold pearl sprinkles
- Use number cookie cutters to create a 12, 3, 6 and 9 out of fruit leather.
- Use a paring knife to cut clock hands out of fruit leather.
- Coat the numbers and clock hands completely with edible gold pearl dust.
- Insert a pop stick into the outside of each slice of cheesecake.
- Pour chocolate hardening sauce over cheesecake.
- Carefully add fruit leather clock hands and numbers to their corresponding positions on your cheesecake "clock."
- Add gold pearl sprinkles to represent each of the remaining numbers on your clock.
- Freeze cheesecake for 20 minutes.
- Use a hot knife to slice cheesecake, using pre-slice marks as a guide.