Easy DIY Frozen Cheesecake Clock
Count down to the sweetest New Year yet!
What you'll need:
- Number cookie cutters
- Fruit leather
- Edible gold pearl dust
- 12 ice-pop sticks
- One 12-inch cheesecake, pre-cut into 12 equal slices
- Chocolate hardening sauce
- Gold pearl sprinkles
- Use number cookie cutters to create a 12, 3, 6 and 9 out of fruit leather.
- Use a paring knife to cut clock hands out of fruit leather.
- Coat the numbers and clock hands completely with edible gold pearl dust.
- Insert a pop stick into the outside of each slice of cheesecake.
- Pour chocolate hardening sauce over cheesecake.
- Carefully add fruit leather clock hands and numbers to their corresponding positions on your cheesecake "clock."
- Add gold pearl sprinkles to represent each of the remaining numbers on your clock.
- Freeze cheesecake for 20 minutes.
- Use a hot knife to slice cheesecake, using pre-slice marks as a guide.
A quick and simple way to get traditional BBQ flavor, without spending money on a smoker.
Take your summer party to the next level with the ultimate party accessory…a DIY photo booth!
No need to shop for Father's Day this year! Here are some easy crafts you can make for dad using materials you have around the house.
We've got a simple solution for keeping track of your drinks at a tailgate.
The Kitchen is throwing a nautical beach party with fun and beachy DIY decor.
Illuminate your holiday desserts!
Give summer one last splash with this reverse dunk tank game at your next party!
We'll teach you how to up-cycle items and turn them into backyard decor you can use all summer long.
Get your summer bar ready with this quick and easy cocktail menu!
Add an extra pinch of patriotic flare to your Memorial Day barbeque.