DIY Reverse Dunk Tank
Give summer one last splash with this reverse dunk tank game at your next party!
Chris Amaral, 2016, Television Food Network, G.P. All Rights Reserved.
Host Sunny Anderson soaks host Jeff Mauro during the Kickin' Bucket Cocktail Demo, as seen on Food Network's The Kitchen Season 10.
To make this at home:
- Hang a bucket on a short string from a horizontal limb. We used a pipe, but you can also use a tree branch, broom stick or your child's swing set.
- Attach a string to the bottom of the bucket, loop it through a pulley (from your local hardware store) and attach it to the handle of another bucket. At this point there should be 2 buckets hanging in the air.
- Fill the first bucket with water.
- Have a friend sit under that bucket.
- Throw a beanbag into the empty bucket until it pulls the water bucket over and dumps it out!
Take your summer party to the next level with the ultimate party accessory…a DIY photo booth!
The Kitchen is throwing a nautical beach party with fun and beachy DIY decor.
We've got a simple solution for keeping track of your drinks at a tailgate.
No need to shop for Father's Day this year! Here are some easy crafts you can make for dad using materials you have around the house.
We'll teach you how to up-cycle items and turn them into backyard decor you can use all summer long.
Get your summer bar ready with this quick and easy cocktail menu!
Add an extra pinch of patriotic flare to your Memorial Day barbeque.
A quick and simple way to get traditional BBQ flavor, without spending money on a smoker.
Start your patriotic party off right with an impressive American flag meat and cheese board. This unique way of displaying a typical party platter will have your friends and family saying, "Cheese a grand old flag!"
Fall into fall with these creative crafts using corn husks!