DIY Reverse Dunk Tank
Chris Amaral, 2016, Television Food Network, G.P. All Rights Reserved.
Host Sunny Anderson soaks host Jeff Mauro during the Kickin' Bucket Cocktail Demo, as seen on Food Network's The Kitchen Season 10.
To make this at home:
- Hang a bucket on a short string from a horizontal limb. We used a pipe, but you can also use a tree branch, broom stick or your child's swing set.
- Attach a string to the bottom of the bucket, loop it through a pulley (from your local hardware store) and attach it to the handle of another bucket. At this point there should be 2 buckets hanging in the air.
- Fill the first bucket with water.
- Have a friend sit under that bucket.
- Throw a beanbag into the empty bucket until it pulls the water bucket over and dumps it out!