Celebrate in Style with a Patriotic Party Display
This easy DIY will dazzle!
What you’ll need:
- Hook and Loop Fastener Strips
- Small Metal Tray
- Medium Metal Tray
- Metal Vase
- Utensil Sets
- Patriotic Paper Cups
- Small Glass Jar
- Patriotic Drink Stirrers
- Add hook and loop fastener to the bottom of an inverted metal vase and to the center of the small metal tray to attach the vase to the tray.
- Place your metal tray tier inside the medium metal tray.
- Wrap a bandana around a set of utensils. Secure with a tied piece of twine.
- Place one bandana cutlery roll inside each cup and place the cups in the bottom tier of your stand.
- Add hook and loop fastener to the bottom of a glass jar and to the center of the top tier of your stand.
- Fill the glass jar with patriotic drink stirrers and attach to the top tier of your stand.
- Arrange small desserts, like Marshmallow Eagle Cookies, around the glass jar.
Party-Perfect Red, White and Blue Strawberries
Add a festive "pop" to your patriotic celebration.
Easy Marshmallow Eagle Cookies
This patriotic dessert bite will soar above your guest’s expectations.
Gift Mom a Beautiful Herb Garden this Mother's Day
It's the gift that keeps on giving.
Make Your Own Sugared Flowers Cupcake Toppers
A sweet decoration that any mom would love!
Here's What You Should Get Dad for Father's Day
Now go return that necktie!
DIY Shaving Cream That's Perfect for Dad
The secret to a smooth shave? Coconut oil!
Try or Deny: Mother's Day Edition
When it comes to advice, Grandma knows best.
Decorate a "Dad Joke" Cookie Cake
We have a sweet Father's Day idea that any pop will love!
The Kitchen's Guide to the Best Chocolate Pairings
Celebrate Valentine's Day in the sweetest way.
Step up your egg-dyeing game this year with these colorful decorating techniques.