Celebrate in Style with a Patriotic Party Display
This easy DIY will dazzle!
What you’ll need:
- Hook and Loop Fastener Strips
- Small Metal Tray
- Medium Metal Tray
- Metal Vase
- Utensil Sets
- Patriotic Paper Cups
- Small Glass Jar
- Patriotic Drink Stirrers
- Add hook and loop fastener to the bottom of an inverted metal vase and to the center of the small metal tray to attach the vase to the tray.
- Place your metal tray tier inside the medium metal tray.
- Wrap a bandana around a set of utensils. Secure with a tied piece of twine.
- Place one bandana cutlery roll inside each cup and place the cups in the bottom tier of your stand.
- Add hook and loop fastener to the bottom of a glass jar and to the center of the top tier of your stand.
- Fill the glass jar with patriotic drink stirrers and attach to the top tier of your stand.
- Arrange small desserts, like Marshmallow Eagle Cookies, around the glass jar.
This patriotic dessert bite will soar above your guest’s expectations.
Add a festive "pop" to your patriotic celebration.
We have a sweet Father's Day idea that any pop will love!
It's the gift that keeps on giving.
Now go return that necktie!
A sweet decoration that any mom would love!
When it comes to advice, Grandma knows best.
The secret to a smooth shave? Coconut oil!
Step up your egg-dyeing game this year with these colorful decorating techniques.
The hosts share fresh, fun and festive ideas for decorating holiday cookies.