The Simple Tip Every Party Host Needs To Know
Beat the heat at your summer party with this hack that will keep your cold dishes nice and cool.
Ice + Lettuce Hack
What you'll need:
- A glass bowl that will fit your summer salad
- Butter lettuce leaves
- Quart-sized ziptop bag
- Cold summer salad (such as potato salad or pasta salad)
- Line the sides of a glass bowl with butter lettuce leaves.
- Fill a quart-sized ziptop bag with ice and place on the bottom of the bowl, over the leaves.
- Cover the bag of ice with more lettuce leaves.
- Fill the center of the bowl with your summer salad.
Dress up a base of creamy vanilla buttercream with bold mix-ins.
Test your knowledge of the cast of Food Network's The Kitchen by answering 10 trivia questions, and see if you deserve the title of superfan.
Learn the how-tos for making rich, silky frosting with this handy guide.
Answer two questions, and your responses may influence what's shown on-air.
Deck your halls with creative and festive trees that will take your holiday cocktail party to the next level!
Simple DIY tips to make your party set-up the best on the block.
Learn three new ways to transform everyday snack items into all-new munchies.
Hear from the cast of The Kitchen as they offer winning tips for both throwing and attending a big-game bash.
Hear from the cast of The Kitchen to find out what Thanksgiving dishes they crave the most.
Hear from the co-hosts of Food Network's The Kitchen to learn their favorite moments from Season 1 and what's in store on all-new episodes.