The Simple Tip Every Party Host Needs To Know
Beat the heat at your summer party with this hack that will keep your cold dishes nice and cool.
Ice + Lettuce Hack
What you'll need:
- A glass bowl that will fit your summer salad
- Butter lettuce leaves
- Quart-sized ziptop bag
- Cold summer salad (such as potato salad or pasta salad)
- Line the sides of a glass bowl with butter lettuce leaves.
- Fill a quart-sized ziptop bag with ice and place on the bottom of the bowl, over the leaves.
- Cover the bag of ice with more lettuce leaves.
- Fill the center of the bowl with your summer salad.
Learn how to transform everyday barbecue sauce so that it has the flavors you're craving.
Before you pig out, dress up your backyard to look like a BBQ joint with these simple DIY ideas.
Test your knowledge of the cast of Food Network's The Kitchen by answering 10 trivia questions, and see if you deserve the title of superfan.
Dress up a base of creamy vanilla buttercream with bold mix-ins.
Answer two questions, and your responses may influence what's shown on-air.
Take a bite out of party planning for your next shark-themed gathering. We’re throwing a “piece-of-cake” party and giving you a couple of easy serving ideas so that you can pull together your party in minutes.
Learn the how-tos for making rich, silky frosting with this handy guide.
Milk in a can? You better believe it, since this all-star staple shines in satisfying sweet treats.
Hear from Fanny Slater about what's to come on the all-new season of Kitchen Sink.
Hear from Spike Mendelsohn about what's to come on the all-new season of Kitchen Sink.