The Simple Tip Every Party Host Needs To Know
Beat the heat at your summer party with this hack that will keep your cold dishes nice and cool.
Ice + Lettuce Hack
What you'll need:
- A glass bowl that will fit your summer salad
- Butter lettuce leaves
- Quart-sized ziptop bag
- Cold summer salad (such as potato salad or pasta salad)
- Line the sides of a glass bowl with butter lettuce leaves.
- Fill a quart-sized ziptop bag with ice and place on the bottom of the bowl, over the leaves.
- Cover the bag of ice with more lettuce leaves.
- Fill the center of the bowl with your summer salad.
Ain't no party like an ice cream party! The Kitchen has a few quick tips and easy ideas to help you throw an ice cream social so epic, it'll have your friends and family screaming with delight.
Before you pig out, dress up your backyard to look like a BBQ joint with these simple DIY ideas.
We have a few handy tips to help you defrost your food in a flash.
Dress up a base of creamy vanilla buttercream with bold mix-ins.
Take a bite out of party planning for your next shark-themed gathering. We’re throwing a “piece-of-cake” party and giving you a couple of easy serving ideas so that you can pull together your party in minutes.
Test your knowledge of the cast of Food Network's The Kitchen by answering 10 trivia questions, and see if you deserve the title of superfan.
Keep pesky insects away from your outdoor spread.
Learn the how-tos for making rich, silky frosting with this handy guide.
Answer two questions, and your responses may influence what's shown on-air.
We've got some some genius ingredient swaps that won't sacrifice flavor.