Pick your favorite fish or shellfish, like salmon, shrimp or scallops, and put a seasonal spin on it. You're guaranteed to love these dishes whether you're simply at home with family or entertaining a crowd.
How To: Grill Salmon02:19
Avoid fish-grilling pitfalls with our essential salmon-grilling tips.
Watch this video explaining how to avoid the stumbling blocks of grilling salmon. Learn the difference between salmon steaks and fillets. Note: Steaks are preferable for grilling. Wild caught is best for flavor and sustainability.
1. Buy skin-on Salmon to hold fish together.
2. Place salmon on oiled heated grill.
3. Once salmon releases itself from grill, flip.
4. Let salmon rest 10 minutes when done.
5. Serve with a little lemon.