1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In medium bowl whisk 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, oregano, pepper and garlic until blended.
3. Stir in chopped artichoke hearts and diced bison sausage and then transfer mixture into a small casserole dish. (Can be prepared one day ahead. Cover mixture and refrigerate).
4. Bake dip until heated through, about 20 minutes (30 minutes if chilled).
5. Preheat broiler.
6. Sprinkle dip with remaining tablespoon of parmesan cheese and paprika. Broil until cheese melts.
7. Serve with tortilla chips.
Check Out Our
Get a sneak-peek of the new Food Network recipe page and give us your feedback.See it Now!