You're Going to Love This Crudite Jar Hack
The best way to pack up vegetables and dip for a picnic.
What you'll need:
- Crudite vegetables of choice
- Wide-mouth glass jar
- Empty 4-ounce applesauce container
- Dip of choice
- Cut crudite vegetables to fit in a wide-mouth glass jar. Place vegetables in the jar.
- Fill empty applesauce container with dip.
- Place container with dip into jar.
- Screw on lid and pack for your picnic.
- At your picnic, unscrew the jar lid, take out dip and enjoy with crudite.
Give it a flip and it becomes a table!
The Kitchen hosts share some football-inspired finishing touches for your game day party décor that are sure to be a touchdown with your guests.
Football-themed balloons, pillows, mugs and more must-see features will earn you big points for creativity at your big-game tailgate.
FN Dish wants to know: When it comes to indulging in classic tailgate eats, what's your all-time favorite dish?
Up your tailgating game with these hot gadgets that are ready to party. Check them out--they'll make your tailgate the best spot in the lot.
Go the whole 9 yards with these sweet treats!
Transform your tailgate menu with these easy dips from The Kitchen’s co-hosts.
Hear from the cast of The Kitchen as they offer winning tips for both throwing and attending a big-game bash.