You're Going to Love This Crudite Jar Hack
The best way to pack up vegetables and dip for a picnic.
What you'll need:
- Crudite vegetables of choice
- Wide-mouth glass jar
- Empty 4-ounce applesauce container
- Dip of choice
- Cut crudite vegetables to fit in a wide-mouth glass jar. Place vegetables in the jar.
- Fill empty applesauce container with dip.
- Place container with dip into jar.
- Screw on lid and pack for your picnic.
- At your picnic, unscrew the jar lid, take out dip and enjoy with crudite.
Give it a flip and it becomes a table!
See how the co-hosts of The Kitchen showcase tacos, a meatball sub and even pasta salad, which usually requires utensils, on a stick.
The Kitchen needs your help, fans. Cast your vote to share your favorite football fare, from cheesy nachos to saucy wings and grilled sausages.
Transform your tailgate menu with these easy dips from The Kitchen’s co-hosts.
Hear from the cast of The Kitchen as they offer winning tips for both throwing and attending a big-game bash.
FN Dish wants to know: When it comes to indulging in classic tailgate eats, what's your all-time favorite dish?
Up your tailgating game with these hot gadgets that are ready to party. Check them out--they'll make your tailgate the best spot in the lot.
Football-themed balloons, pillows, mugs and more must-see features will earn you big points for creativity at your big-game tailgate.