Best 5 Super Bowl Recipes
What’s the Super Bowl if you don’t have snacks to munch on during it? This Sunday, instead of ordering delivery pizza or resorting to frozen chicken wings, serve up a super spread of touchdown-worthy eats at your Big-Game Bash. Our top five Super Bowl recipes below are quick-to-prepare, traditional dishes that are sure to win points with your team of friends.
5. Guacamole — Alton adds a hint of heat to his classic guacamole with a pinch of cayenne.
4. Hot Crab Dip — Dunk crackers or toasted pita bread into this rich, cheesy dip, featuring lump crabmeat, sweet roasted garlic and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Sliders With Chipotle Mayonnaise — Bobby’s snack-sized burgers boast a spread of tangy mayonnaise, made with chipotle peppers, adobo sauce and zesty lime juice.
2. Beef and Black Bean Chili With Toasted Cumin Crema and Avocado Relish — A bottle of dark beer and multiple chili powders are the secret ingredients in this hearty bowl, best topped with fresh avocado and spiced crema.
1. Chorizo, Bean and Cheese Nachos — Emeril bakes his nachos (pictured above) with cumin-scented chorizo, smashed pinto beans, pepper jack and cheddar cheeses and thin onion rings to create the ultimate plate of finger food.