½ cup plain,dry dry bread crumbs
½ cup sour cream
¼ cup diced red bell pepper
1 large cauliflower cut into small florets,(about 4 cups)
1¾ cups Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing divided
2 cups chopped onion
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
4 cups frozen,country-style hash browns
1. Mix together hash browns, cauliflower, 1 cup cheese, onion and bell pepper in a large mixing bowl.
2. In a separate bowl whisk together 1½ cups dressing and sour cream.
3. Pour over potato mixture; mix well.
4. Transfer potato mixture to a 2-quart baking dish.
5. Mix together remaining 1 cup cheese, ¼ cup dressing and bread crumbs. Sprinkle on top of casserole.
6. Bake at 350°F for 60 minutes, until browned, bubbly and cauliflower is tender.
7. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Thanks for checking out the new Food Network recipe page! Please provide feedback on what you like or dislike.Take a Survey
Not digging it? 😥 Go back to the old look.
Get inspired with our best summer appetizers like crab dip, salsa, nachos and more from Food Network.
Round out your perfect picnic or cookout with summer side dish recipes for pasta salad, potato salad, coleslaw and more from your favorite chefs at Food Network.
Serve up a tasty treat this summer with our favorite summer desserts, including tarts, shortcake and ice cream, from your favorite chefs at Food Network.