1. In a small bowl, whisk together the applesauce, eggs, baking powder, and protein powder until just combined.
2. Heat a 6-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat with cooking spray and pour 3 ounces of batter into the pan.
3. Cook until the edges of the pancake are set, about 45 seconds. Flip and cook another 15 to 30 seconds. Repeat to make 3 more pancakes. Serve with Blueberry Syrup.
1. Place the blueberries in a small pot and cook over medium heat until they soften and begin to burst, about 5 minutes.
2. Transfer the berries to a blender, add the monk fruit, and puree until smooth, 15 to 30 seconds.
The syrup will thicken as it cools. Warm it up to get it back to its liquid state before serving.
"Rocco's Healthy & Delicious: More than 200 (Mostly) Plant-Based Recipes for Everyday Life" by Rocco DiSpirito © 2017. Provided courtesy of Rocco DiSpirito. All rights reserved.