1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until peanut butter melts.
2. Add Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal, oats, raisins and sunflower seeds. Stir until well coated.
3. Portion evenly into twenty 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray. Firmly press cereal mixture down into cups. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until firm. Use fork to lift treats out of cups.
- For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme can be substituted for marshmallows.
- Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
*Recipe image shows 2 servings.
For more great recipes, visit www.Kelloggs.com.
®, ™, © 2010 Kellogg NA Co.
Check Out Our
Get a sneak-peek of the new Food Network recipe page and give us your feedback.See it Now!