1. Kids can help peel the potatoes and then have an adult slice the potatoes.
2. Kids can prepare a large bowl of ice water and place potato slices in water for 1 hour.
3. After one hour, drain on paper towels and pat dry.
4. An adult should fry the slices in oil at 375 degrees F for several minutes, until golden brown.
5. After cooking, kids can pat the chips dry and sprinkle them with salt.
Playing and having fun can really work up an appetite. Sweet potato chips are perfect for such an occasion. Just follow these easy steps and you can make a snack so sweet, it will have couch potatoes running back for more.
Check Out Our
Get a sneak-peek of the new Food Network recipe page and give us your feedback.See it Now!