Food Network Magazine: January/February 2012 Recipe Index
Appetizers and Snacks
- Baked Buffalo Wings with Blue Cheese-Yogurt Dip
- Fried Buffalo Wings with Blue Cheese Dip
- Italian Party Sub
- Perfect Fondue
- Tortilla Melts
Breakfast and Brunch
- Chocolate Chip-Date French Toast
- Grits-and-Cheese Souffles
- Scotch on the Rocks
- Strawberry Salad with Balsamic-Cardamom Dressing
- Tofu-Potato Scramble
Soups and Stews
- Chicken Egg-Drop Soup
- Chili Con Carne
- Ginger-Carrot Soup
- Italian Wedding Soup
- Minestrone with Parmigiano-Reggiano
- New! New England Clam Chowder
- Portuguese Chicken, Lemon and Mint Soup
- Posole Rojo
- Spicy Shrimp Broth
- Spicy Vegetarian Chili
Meat and Poultry
- Chicken and Broccolini Stir-Fry
- Chicken Kiev
- Falafel-Crusted Chicken With Hummus Slaw
- Roasted Pork with Lentils
- Steak Frites with Herb Mustard
Fish and Seafood
Vegetables and Sides
- Artichoke and Pea Gratin
- Bok Choy and Shiitakes
- Bulgur Salad
- Cajun Stuffed Peppers
- Charred Green Beans
- Italian Sub Salad
- Mushroom and Spinach Korma
- Rice Pilaf Amandine
- Roasted Carrots
- Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Pancetta and Broccoli Rabe
- Warm Beet-Orange Salad
- Whole-Wheat Cornbread
Desserts and Drinks
The Next Food Network Star winner Aarti Sequeira takes us through the making of her new show, Aarti Party.
Jump start your new year on a healthy and fun note with our Superfood 100 guide. You'll also find everything you need to get ready for Super Bowl Sunday, spoil your Valentine and bake your way through 2019.
Find 109 great recipes, including 50 flavored-popcorns, Giada's healthy go-tos and game-day sliders.
Kick off your new year with Food Network Magazine's January and February 2020 double-issue. Inside you'll find dozens of delicious snacks perfect for celebrating the Super Bowl, plus a year's worth of brownie recipes. And be sure to enter our Color This Dish contest and you could win $500!
Kick off the new year with good-for-you soups, chilis, pastas and more. Plus, get recipes for slow-cooker pulled pork, ranch guacamole and 50 awesome sub sandwiches for game day.
Find easy recipes for appetizers, main dishes, sides and desserts plus 50 nachos from Food Network Magazine.
121 new recipes, including 50 Wings, 12 amazing cakes and step-by-step dumplings
Start the new year with light dinners, comfort food, game-day snacks and more.