2 cups shredded cheddar and Monterey jack cheese blend
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
3 cups 2% milk
2 12 oz. cans evaporated milk
1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
2 teaspoons dry mustard
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1 pound uncooked macaroni noodles
1 teaspoon ground paprika
1. Spray slow cooker lightly with cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, combine cheeses and set aside.
3. In another large bowl, whisk eggs lightly. Add evaporated milk, milk, dry mustard, cayenne, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Whisk to combine.
4. Add 3 cups of cheese mixture and uncooked macaroni noodles to egg mixture. Stir to combine.
5. Pour into slow cooker. Top with remaining cheese.
6. Sprinkle with paprika.
7. Cook on LOW for 4 hours.