Family-Friendly Breakfast Banana Sushi
This clever food craft will make your kids go bananas!
What you'll need:
- - Bananas, underripe
- - Peanut butter
- - Puffed rice cereal
- - Strawberries, thinly sliced
- - Mango, thinly sliced
- - Blackberries, sliced into thirds
- Peel a banana, then use an offset spatula to spread peanut butter on all sides of the banana.
- Roll the banana in puffed rice cereal, pressing the cereal into the peanut butter.
- Slice the banana into sushi roll-sized pieces.
- Use the peanut butter to adhere thin slices of strawberry and mango to the top of each banana sushi piece.
- Add the blackberry pieces on top of the strawberry and mango slices.
Make snack time a breeze with these organization tips!
We're challenging you, the fans, to caption this breakfast-prep moment of Jeff and Anne on The Kitchen.
Hectic mornings don't have to mean a skipped breakfast; just stick with these easily portable picks.
Get the recipe for Ming Tsai's seasonal wontons, and find out more about his upcoming charity event in New York City.
Tune in this week to find out how to enter to win one of these culinary Easter baskets, complete with a Le Creuset pot.
Shhhh! Lean in close because The Kitchen is spilling the beans and exposing our best secrets for building the perfect burger. We've got 3 easy ideas that will transform your burger game.
Usher in Halloween with 2 super-easy jack-o'-lantern ideas that require little to no carving. Oh, my gourd, it's pumpkin time!