Family-Friendly Breakfast Banana Sushi
This clever food craft will make your kids go bananas!
What you'll need:
- - Bananas, underripe
- - Peanut butter
- - Puffed rice cereal
- - Strawberries, thinly sliced
- - Mango, thinly sliced
- - Blackberries, sliced into thirds
- Peel a banana, then use an offset spatula to spread peanut butter on all sides of the banana.
- Roll the banana in puffed rice cereal, pressing the cereal into the peanut butter.
- Slice the banana into sushi roll-sized pieces.
- Use the peanut butter to adhere thin slices of strawberry and mango to the top of each banana sushi piece.
- Add the blackberry pieces on top of the strawberry and mango slices.
Get scrappy with it!
Make snack time a breeze with these organization tips!
Save money without sacrificing flavor.
We're challenging you, the fans, to caption this breakfast-prep moment of Jeff and Anne on The Kitchen.
Get the recipe for Ming Tsai's seasonal wontons, and find out more about his upcoming charity event in New York City.
Hectic mornings don't have to mean a skipped breakfast; just stick with these easily portable picks.
It's always a good time to get organized at home, and The Kitchen is here to help you do it in style. We know you've got questions, so we've opened up the Kitchen Helpline! We even got a little help from our friends to get you on the path to domestic bliss.