Make Your Own Double-Duty Picnic Basket
Give it a flip and it becomes a table!
The Kitchen has an easy DIY to pack up and enjoy your picnic.
What you'll need:
- Fabric or tea towel
- Wooden wine crate
- Adhesive Velcro strips
- Measure a piece of fabric or tea towel to fit around two opposite sides and the bottom of a wine crate.
- Attach a strip of Velcro (hook side) to opposite edges of the fabric.
- Attach a strip of Velcro (loop side) to the inner edges on opposite sides of the crate.
- Place the fabric inside the crate and attach the Velcro together, draping the fabric to line the crate.
- Pack your picnic.
- When you get to your picnic location, unload your basket.
- Detach the fabric and reattach to cover the outside of the crate.
- Flip the crate to use it as a table.