Make Your Own Double-Duty Picnic Basket
Give it a flip and it becomes a table!
The Kitchen has an easy DIY to pack up and enjoy your picnic.
What you'll need:
- Fabric or tea towel
- Wooden wine crate
- Adhesive Velcro strips
- Measure a piece of fabric or tea towel to fit around two opposite sides and the bottom of a wine crate.
- Attach a strip of Velcro (hook side) to opposite edges of the fabric.
- Attach a strip of Velcro (loop side) to the inner edges on opposite sides of the crate.
- Place the fabric inside the crate and attach the Velcro together, draping the fabric to line the crate.
- Pack your picnic.
- When you get to your picnic location, unload your basket.
- Detach the fabric and reattach to cover the outside of the crate.
- Flip the crate to use it as a table.
The best way to pack up vegetables and dip for a picnic.
Football-themed balloons, pillows, mugs and more must-see features will earn you big points for creativity at your big-game tailgate.
See how the co-hosts of The Kitchen showcase tacos, a meatball sub and even pasta salad, which usually requires utensils, on a stick.
FN Dish wants to know: When it comes to indulging in classic tailgate eats, what's your all-time favorite dish?
The Kitchen needs your help, fans. Cast your vote to share your favorite football fare, from cheesy nachos to saucy wings and grilled sausages.
Hear from the cast of The Kitchen as they offer winning tips for both throwing and attending a big-game bash.
Up your tailgating game with these hot gadgets that are ready to party. Check them out--they'll make your tailgate the best spot in the lot.
Transform your tailgate menu with these easy dips from The Kitchen’s co-hosts.