Make Your Own Double-Duty Picnic Basket
Give it a flip and it becomes a table!
The Kitchen has an easy DIY to pack up and enjoy your picnic.
What you'll need:
- Fabric or tea towel
- Wooden wine crate
- Adhesive Velcro strips
- Measure a piece of fabric or tea towel to fit around two opposite sides and the bottom of a wine crate.
- Attach a strip of Velcro (hook side) to opposite edges of the fabric.
- Attach a strip of Velcro (loop side) to the inner edges on opposite sides of the crate.
- Place the fabric inside the crate and attach the Velcro together, draping the fabric to line the crate.
- Pack your picnic.
- When you get to your picnic location, unload your basket.
- Detach the fabric and reattach to cover the outside of the crate.
- Flip the crate to use it as a table.
The best way to pack up vegetables and dip for a picnic.
Up your tailgating game with these hot gadgets that are ready to party. Check them out--they'll make your tailgate the best spot in the lot.
Football-themed balloons, pillows, mugs and more must-see features will earn you big points for creativity at your big-game tailgate.
Hear from the cast of The Kitchen as they offer winning tips for both throwing and attending a big-game bash.
The Kitchen needs your help, fans. Cast your vote to share your favorite football fare, from cheesy nachos to saucy wings and grilled sausages.
See how the co-hosts of The Kitchen showcase tacos, a meatball sub and even pasta salad, which usually requires utensils, on a stick.
Go the whole 9 yards with these sweet treats!
Transform your tailgate menu with these easy dips from The Kitchen’s co-hosts.