Make Your Own Crudités Cornucopia
Here's an easy way to add some festive flair to your Frendsgiving crudités.
What you'll need:
- Waffle cones
- Paper towels
- Spinach and artichoke dip
- Crudités options: green beans, asparagus, julienned carrots, cherry tomatoes and broccoli florets
- Wrap the tip of each waffle cone in a wet paper towel and microwave for 45 seconds.
- Unwrap and bend the tips back on the cones, forming a cornucopia shape with each.
- Let set for 10 minutes.
- Fill each cone with 2 tablespoons of spinach and artichoke dip.
- Layer green beans, asparagus and julienned carrots on the bottom.
- Add cherry tomatoes and broccoli florets to the top.
Make Your Own Hot Chocolate Floats
We've got four "cool" ways to enjoy hot chocolate.
How to Make a Cabbage Vase for Spring Table Decor
The perfect spring feast isn’t complete without the perfect table decor! The Kitchen shows you a fun and unique way to spruce up your table…with an item straight from the garden.
Is That A Thing: Crazy Stuffed Foods
People are getting creative with stuffed foods and unexpected surprise fillings that have the Kitchen hosts asking—is that a thing?!
Halloween: Party Food Crafts
Throw a scary-good Halloween party with these frightfully easy and delicious party food crafts that are sure to impress your guests!
Would You Buffalo It?
The Kitchen hosts take a look at unique foods that include game day’s ultimate flavor — Buffalo Wing sauce!
Everything You Need to Know About Squash
The Kitchen crew gives us shopping, prep and recipe tips for their favorite fall squash.
Fab Finishing Touches
Learn the secret to creating the ultimate Insta-ready dishes with easy tips from The Kitchen hosts.
Saturday Snack Attack
The Kitchen hosts are raiding the pantry and cupboards for these flavor-boosted snack ideas — perfect for the weekend.
Draft of Drafts
The Kitchen hosts give you their first round draft picks for their favorite game day brews. We’ve got the perfect beer for every football fan and all the beer basics with our “Draft of Drafts”.