Make Your Own Crudités Cornucopia
Here's an easy way to add some festive flair to your Frendsgiving crudités.
What you'll need:
- Waffle cones
- Paper towels
- Spinach and artichoke dip
- Crudités options: green beans, asparagus, julienned carrots, cherry tomatoes and broccoli florets
- Wrap the tip of each waffle cone in a wet paper towel and microwave for 45 seconds.
- Unwrap and bend the tips back on the cones, forming a cornucopia shape with each.
- Let set for 10 minutes.
- Fill each cone with 2 tablespoons of spinach and artichoke dip.
- Layer green beans, asparagus and julienned carrots on the bottom.
- Add cherry tomatoes and broccoli florets to the top.
Check out this "hot" new twist on summer fruit salad: A simple, crowd-pleasing food craft turns the average fruit salad bowl into a super cool watermelon grill.
Celebrate Hanukah with these adorable (and edible) dreidels.
We've got four "cool" ways to enjoy hot chocolate.
Give it a flip and it becomes a table!
A sweet decoration that any mom would love!
We’ll help you cover all the basics -- and create the perfect spread.
They'll keep guests cool at your next outdoor party.
Entertain like a pro!
Bring the flavor of a classic PSL to your favorite autumnal dishes and drinks with this easy base recipe.
And it's super easy!