Make Your Own Charcuterie Board with This Checklist
We’ll help you cover all the basics -- and create the perfect spread.
- Cured Meats – Pre-sliced meats are your savory foundation.
- Cheeses – Offer one or two options with different textures and different sharpness levels.
- Pickled Element – Add pickles or olives. The briny and sour notes contrast with rich meats and cheeses.
- Sweet – Add a honey, jam or seasonal fruit to play off the salty elements.
- Textural Element – Sliced baguette or crackers add texture and crunch to the board.