Make Your Own Marshmallow Dreidels
Celebrate Hanukah with these adorable (and edible) dreidels.
What you'll need:
- Wax or parchment paper
- Blue melting candy wafers
- White decorating icing
- Chocolate candies such as Hershey's Kisses
- Marshmallows (kosher)
- Pretzel sticks
- Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Melt the blue melting candy wafers over a double boiler.
- Add some white decorating icing to the chocolate candies and attach one to the end of each marshmallow; allow to harden for about 15 minutes.
- Spear the other end of each marshmallow with a pretzel stick.
- Use the pretzel sticks as handles to dip the marshmallows and chocolates in the blue melted candy. Twist the pretzel sticks to coat all sides of the marshmallows.
- Place the coated dreidels on the lined baking sheet to dry for about 30 minutes.
- Use the white decorating icing to write Hebrew letters onto the dreidels.
- Let the dreidels set for about 30 minutes before serving.
Check out this "hot" new twist on summer fruit salad: A simple, crowd-pleasing food craft turns the average fruit salad bowl into a super cool watermelon grill.
Here's an easy way to add some festive flair to your Frendsgiving crudités.
We've got four "cool" ways to enjoy hot chocolate.
Give it a flip and it becomes a table!
A sweet decoration that any mom would love!
They'll keep guests cool at your next outdoor party.
We’ll help you cover all the basics -- and create the perfect spread.
Entertain like a pro!
Bring the flavor of a classic PSL to your favorite autumnal dishes and drinks with this easy base recipe.
And it's super easy!