Make Your Own Marshmallow Dreidels
Celebrate Hanukah with these adorable (and edible) dreidels.
What you'll need:
- Wax or parchment paper
- Blue melting candy wafers
- White decorating icing
- Chocolate candies such as Hershey's Kisses
- Marshmallows (kosher)
- Pretzel sticks
- Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Melt the blue melting candy wafers over a double boiler.
- Add some white decorating icing to the chocolate candies and attach one to the end of each marshmallow; allow to harden for about 15 minutes.
- Spear the other end of each marshmallow with a pretzel stick.
- Use the pretzel sticks as handles to dip the marshmallows and chocolates in the blue melted candy. Twist the pretzel sticks to coat all sides of the marshmallows.
- Place the coated dreidels on the lined baking sheet to dry for about 30 minutes.
- Use the white decorating icing to write Hebrew letters onto the dreidels.
- Let the dreidels set for about 30 minutes before serving.
Here's an easy way to add some festive flair to your Frendsgiving crudités.
Check out this "hot" new twist on summer fruit salad: A simple, crowd-pleasing food craft turns the average fruit salad bowl into a super cool watermelon grill.
We’ll help you cover all the basics -- and create the perfect spread.
Bring the flavor of a classic PSL to your favorite autumnal dishes and drinks with this easy base recipe.
Boost your morning brew -- without breaking the bank.
Before you pig out, dress up your backyard to look like a BBQ joint with these simple DIY ideas.
Boost the flavor of meat and seafood with these easy marinades.
Learn to make a matcha mask, a spa product featured on The Kitchen.
Learn to make a strawberry mask, a spa product featured on The Kitchen.
Learn to make a nail-strengthening soak, a spa product featured on The Kitchen.