Easy Marshmallow Eagle Cookies
This patriotic dessert bite will soar above your guest’s expectations.
What you’ll need:
- Vanilla Frosting
- Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Banana Candies
- Chocolate Covered Sandwich Cookies
- Spear your marshmallow with a fork.
- Use an offset spatula to spread a thin layer of vanilla frosting to cover marshmallow.
- Sprinkle sweetened shredded coconut over marshmallow until completely covered. Use your finger to press the coconut into the frosting.
- Cut a slit into the marshmallow and press 2 banana candies into the slit to create the “beak”.
- Press two mini semi-sweet chocolate chips into the marshmallow to create the eyes.
- Use vanilla frosting as glue to attach the "eagle" to the top of a chocolate covered sandwich cookie.
This easy DIY will dazzle!
Add a festive "pop" to your patriotic celebration.
When it comes to advice, Grandma knows best.
A sweet decoration that any mom would love!
It's the gift that keeps on giving.
We have a sweet Father's Day idea that any pop will love!
Now go return that necktie!
The secret to a smooth shave? Coconut oil!
Step up your egg-dyeing game this year with these colorful decorating techniques.
Who says cheese balls have to be round? For your next party, try one of these holiday-themed shapes—complete with decorations—to give your cheese ball a festive look.