Easy Marshmallow Eagle Cookies
This patriotic dessert bite will soar above your guest’s expectations.
What you’ll need:
- Vanilla Frosting
- Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Banana Candies
- Chocolate Covered Sandwich Cookies
- Spear your marshmallow with a fork.
- Use an offset spatula to spread a thin layer of vanilla frosting to cover marshmallow.
- Sprinkle sweetened shredded coconut over marshmallow until completely covered. Use your finger to press the coconut into the frosting.
- Cut a slit into the marshmallow and press 2 banana candies into the slit to create the “beak”.
- Press two mini semi-sweet chocolate chips into the marshmallow to create the eyes.
- Use vanilla frosting as glue to attach the "eagle" to the top of a chocolate covered sandwich cookie.
This easy DIY will dazzle!
Add a festive "pop" to your patriotic celebration.
A sweet decoration that any mom would love!
Now go return that necktie!
It's the gift that keeps on giving.
We have a sweet Father's Day idea that any pop will love!
When it comes to advice, Grandma knows best.
The secret to a smooth shave? Coconut oil!
Step up your egg-dyeing game this year with these colorful decorating techniques.
Forgot to buy balsamic for your favorite glazed carrots? These ingredient substitutions from The Kitchen will save you an extra trip to the store when you're in a pinch.