Easy Marshmallow Eagle Cookies
This patriotic dessert bite will soar above your guest’s expectations.
What you’ll need:
- Vanilla Frosting
- Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Banana Candies
- Chocolate Covered Sandwich Cookies
- Spear your marshmallow with a fork.
- Use an offset spatula to spread a thin layer of vanilla frosting to cover marshmallow.
- Sprinkle sweetened shredded coconut over marshmallow until completely covered. Use your finger to press the coconut into the frosting.
- Cut a slit into the marshmallow and press 2 banana candies into the slit to create the “beak”.
- Press two mini semi-sweet chocolate chips into the marshmallow to create the eyes.
- Use vanilla frosting as glue to attach the "eagle" to the top of a chocolate covered sandwich cookie.
Easy Kitchen Hacks You Can Do With Your Microwave
It's for way more than just reheating leftovers!
Celebrate in Style with a Patriotic Party Display
This easy DIY will dazzle!
Party-Perfect Red, White and Blue Strawberries
Add a festive "pop" to your patriotic celebration.
Gift Mom a Beautiful Herb Garden this Mother's Day
It's the gift that keeps on giving.
DIY Shaving Cream That's Perfect for Dad
The secret to a smooth shave? Coconut oil!
Here's What You Should Get Dad for Father's Day
Now go return that necktie!
Make Your Own Sugared Flowers Cupcake Toppers
A sweet decoration that any mom would love!
Try or Deny: Mother's Day Edition
When it comes to advice, Grandma knows best.
Decorate a "Dad Joke" Cookie Cake
We have a sweet Father's Day idea that any pop will love!
The Kitchen's Guide to the Best Chocolate Pairings
Celebrate Valentine's Day in the sweetest way.