These Stuffed Tomatoes Are Perfect for Late Summer
Enjoy as a snack or serve as an appetizer!
What you'll need:
- - Grape tomatoes
- - Pastry bag filled with herb Gournay cheese
- - Chopped chives
- - Balsamic reduction
- Cut a thin slice off the bottom of each tomato to create a flat surface for the tomatoes to stand up.
- Slice off the top of each tomato and scoop out and discard the pulp.
- Pipe herb Gournay cheese into each tomato.
- Sprinkle chives over the tomatoes.
- Drizzle balsamic reduction over the tomatoes.
Three amazing tips to transform your table for a party.
Carrots and celery have had their day in the sun.
Stick with this crowd-pleasing menu from The Kitchen for enjoyable seasonal entertaining.
Keep pesky insects away from your outdoor spread.
They'll keep guests cool at your next outdoor party.
Mayonnaise-based dressings or vinaigrettes, Yukon golds or sweet potatoes? The Kitchen co-hosts explore two ways to doctor up the classic potato salad.
Enjoy a vacation at home with the help of Food Network's The Kitchen. The co-hosts are sharing international recipes and how-tos for easy spa treatments.
A cool way to elevate your summer skin care routine.
Throw a great summer party with our easy tips for pleasing a crowd. We'll show you how to upgrade your favorite dishes and let your guests customize their cocktails with these new ideas for food, drinks and more!
Less sugar. Lots of flavor.