Food Network Magazine: October 2017 Recipe Index
Snacks and Appetizers
Soups and Stews
Fish and Seafood
Meat, Poultry and Eggs
- Flank Steak with Broccoli Mac and Cheese
- Thai Basil Beef with Coconut Rice
- Chesapeake Burgers
- Pig Candy BLT
- "Da Beef" Italian Pot Roast Sandwich
- Pork Chops with Spicy Apples and Cabbage
- Beer-Simmered Bratwurst
- Braised Chicken with Okra and Tomatoes
- Crispy Chicken Thighs with Butternut Squash and Escarole
- Moroccan Chicken Salad
- Tex-Mex Tortilla Chip Frittata
- Crispy Pork Tenderloin Sandwich
Drinks and Desserts
- Bubbling Cauldron Punch
- Poison Apple Punch
- Blood Orange Vampire Punch
- Berry Eyeball Punch
- Unicorn Bark
- Team-Color Doughnuts
- Peanut Butter and Potato Chip Truffles
- Apple-Cranberry Potato Chip Crisps
- Potato Chip–Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Cereal and Potato Chip Bars
- Stadium Cake
- Apple Pie Bars
- Chocolate-Cinnamon Skeleton Cookies
- Skeleton Hand Pudding
- Candy-Coated Pear Skulls
- Meringue Bones
- Chocolate-Orange Meringue Cupcakes
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Nonpareils
- Chocolate-Pumpkin Crepe Cake
The Next Food Network Star winner Aarti Sequeira takes us through the making of her new show, Aarti Party.
The October issue of Food Network Magazine is packed with your favorite fall recipes, including butternut squash risotto, hot cheese dips, 50 quick breads and more.
Welcome to our special October 2021 issue, guest-edited by none other than Girl Meets Farm star, Molly Yeh. Flip through the pages to see how you can make some of Molly's all-time favorite things like hotdish, DIY sprinkles and chocolate-covered marzipan treats.
Find great fall recipes for appetizers, snacks, easy main dishes and sides from Food Network Magazine.
120 new recipes, including great soups and stews, Ina’s comfort classics, and a spooky vampire-themed menu.
Find easy recipes for appetizers, main dishes, sides and desserts plus 50 panini from Food Network Magazine.
Find easy recipes for appetizers, main dishes, sides and desserts plus 50 stuffed potatoes from Food Network Magazine.
Celebrate the beginning of fall with Food Network Magazine's October 2019 issue. Inside you'll find 75 easy recipes, snacks and mummy treats for Halloween and a special section devoted to Instagram. Plus, delicious recipes for pizza, eggs, ramen and avocados!