1. Place carrots, onion and garlic into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
2. Select Variable 1.
3. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4 or 5.
4. Blend for 10 seconds or until chopped.
5. Heat oil in a small pan and saute chopped ingredients until onion is clear and carrots are tender. Add a little broth, if needed.
6. Place remaining ingredients into the Vitamix container, add sauteed ingredients and secure lid.
7. Select Variable 1.
8. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High. 9. Blend for 3-4 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.