It's easy to make a fun, edible candy aquarium.
What you'll need:
- 2 packages unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons blue raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup white cranberry juice
- 2 wide-rimmed glasses
- Rock candy
- Offset spatula
- Gummie sharks
- Gummie fish
- Whipped cream
How to make mermaid gelatin:
- Boil 1 cup of water.
- Add the unflavored gelatin to a bowl and add the boiling water. Whisk for 1 minute.
- Add the blue raspberry gelatin to the bowl and continue to whisk for another minute.
- Add the white cranberry juice and whisk for 1 minute.
- Let it cool, then pour it into a wide-rimmed glass and let set for at least 4 hours.
How to make a candy-quarium:
- Pour rock candy on the bottom of an empty wide-rimmed glass.
- Transfer the gelatin into the glass with the candy. (TIP: Soak the glass with gelatin in warm water for 30 seconds to loosen if necessary.)
- Slit holes in the gelatin with an offset spatula and insert shark and fish gummies.
- Top with whipped cream and more shark/fish gummies.
- Finish with sprinkles.