It's easy to make a fun, edible candy aquarium.
What you'll need:
- 2 packages unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons blue raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup white cranberry juice
- 2 wide-rimmed glasses
- Rock candy
- Offset spatula
- Gummie sharks
- Gummie fish
- Whipped cream
How to make mermaid gelatin:
- Boil 1 cup of water.
- Add the unflavored gelatin to a bowl and add the boiling water. Whisk for 1 minute.
- Add the blue raspberry gelatin to the bowl and continue to whisk for another minute.
- Add the white cranberry juice and whisk for 1 minute.
- Let it cool, then pour it into a wide-rimmed glass and let set for at least 4 hours.
How to make a candy-quarium:
- Pour rock candy on the bottom of an empty wide-rimmed glass.
- Transfer the gelatin into the glass with the candy. (TIP: Soak the glass with gelatin in warm water for 30 seconds to loosen if necessary.)
- Slit holes in the gelatin with an offset spatula and insert shark and fish gummies.
- Top with whipped cream and more shark/fish gummies.
- Finish with sprinkles.
Here’s a sweet and festive way to start your New Year.
Learn all-new ways to turn everyday oats into dinner and even a drink.
It's officially grilling season! We've got the latest tips and tricks to get your grill ready for summer.
For our Cinco de Mayo party, we're starting with a little Avocado 101. Here are a few tips for picking the perfect avocado every time.
Normally you give Mom flowers on Mother's Day, but we're turning the tables and giving Dad flowers for Father's Day! Here are some edible bouquets for dad.
The Kitchen has created a special tower for serving your game day foods. It looks terrific and is disposable too, making for easy clean up. All you need is a few items from the grocery or party store.
We've got the details on a some new and unique foods.
Never underestimate the importance of ice at your party! We've got some easy ways for you to up your ice game at your next get-together.