Party-Perfect Red, White and Blue Strawberries
Add a festive "pop" to your patriotic celebration.
What you’ll need:
- 12 ounces Melting Candy Wafers (White or Blue)
- 2 Pouches Red Popping Candies
- Follow package instructions to melt the Melting Candy Wafers, stir until smooth.
- Dip strawberries into the melted candy.
- Dip tip of the strawberry into red popping candies.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet to dry and harden.
This patriotic dessert bite will soar above your guest’s expectations.
This easy DIY will dazzle!
It's the gift that keeps on giving.
The secret to a smooth shave? Coconut oil!
We have a sweet Father's Day idea that any pop will love!
Now go return that necktie!
When it comes to advice, Grandma knows best.
A sweet decoration that any mom would love!
Step up your egg-dyeing game this year with these colorful decorating techniques.
Who says cheese balls have to be round? For your next party, try one of these holiday-themed shapes—complete with decorations—to give your cheese ball a festive look.