Party-Perfect Red, White and Blue Strawberries
Add a festive "pop" to your patriotic celebration.
What you’ll need:
- 12 ounces Melting Candy Wafers (White or Blue)
- 2 Pouches Red Popping Candies
- Follow package instructions to melt the Melting Candy Wafers, stir until smooth.
- Dip strawberries into the melted candy.
- Dip tip of the strawberry into red popping candies.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet to dry and harden.
This easy DIY will dazzle!
This patriotic dessert bite will soar above your guest’s expectations.
The secret to a smooth shave? Coconut oil!
We have a sweet Father's Day idea that any pop will love!
It's the gift that keeps on giving.
Now go return that necktie!
A sweet decoration that any mom would love!
When it comes to advice, Grandma knows best.
Step up your egg-dyeing game this year with these colorful decorating techniques.
Who says cheese balls have to be round? For your next party, try one of these holiday-themed shapes—complete with decorations—to give your cheese ball a festive look.