Devilishly Cute Deviled Eggs
Deviled eggs are a springtime favorite. They're perfect for an Easter spread or for any special gathering when the weather gets warmer. The Kitchen has an adorable tiny garnish idea that will dress up your eggs--and your table too!
To make this fun and festive edible egg decoration you'll need:
- Carrot tops/greens
- Thinly sliced smoked salmon
- Prepare your favorite deviled egg recipe, such as Picnic Deviled Eggs.
- Cut 1/2-inch pieces of the carrot tops/greens using a paring knife.
- Next, cut 3/4-inch triangles of salmon with a paring knife to form the shape of tiny carrots.
- Finally, place one carrot "top" and salmon "carrot" on top of each deviled egg.
BONUS: Scramble any leftover salmon with your morning eggs!