Too-Cute Thanksgiving Turkey Treats
Give your guests something to gobble about!
What you'll need:
- Honey twist pretzels
- Paring knife
- Donut holes
- 1 cup store-bought caramel icing
- Glass bowl
- Sheet pan with silicone mat
- Cut the honey twist pretzels to 2 inches.
- Add some marzipan to one end of each pretzel stick and mold to resemble a bone.
- Use a paring knife to cut a small hole into each donut hole.
- Put the end of a pretzel stick without the marzipan into each donut hole.
- Heat the caramel icing in a glass bowl in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Spoon the caramel icing over the donut holes.
- Let rest on a sheet pan with a silicone mat.
Turkey, Potatoes and Pie: The Kitchen Co-Hosts' Thanksgiving Dinner Picks, Revealed
Hear from the cast of The Kitchen to find out what Thanksgiving dishes they crave the most.
It's Turkey Day, the biggest food holiday of the year, and the Kitchen Helpline is open once again. We'll answer your tough questions and get you through Thanksgiving with ease.
3 Times the Turkey on The Kitchen
Guarantee your juiciest, most-impressive bird ever this Thanksgiving with these three top recipes from the co-hosts of The Kitchen.
Add a little whimsy to your Thanksgiving celebration with these turkey-shaped appetizers and snacks from The Kitchen.
Secret Ingredient Sides
Jazz up your Turkey Day sides with unexpected ingredients. Forget same old, same old sides, The Kitchen's got three new ideas to perk up your Thanksgiving feast.
Kitchen Helpline: Turkey Day
Thanksgiving is the time of year that gets many people into the kitchen. As they plan their turkey day meals, viewers have reached out to us with the turkey day questions weighing on their minds. Here are some commonly asked questions as answered by The Kitchen!
Having enough kitchen space on Thanksgiving can be hard. With these simple tips and tricks, you'll be able to maximize your kitchen space to ensure every dish is done on time!
POLL: What's the Centerpiece Dish on Your Holiday Table?
FN Dish wants to know: What main dish do you most often prepare for your holiday feast?
Kick Your Ugly Sweater Party Up a Notch
Psst — there are reindeer games involved.
A Walk Down Christmas Memory Lane: The Kitchen Cast Shares Holiday Remembrances
Hear from the cast of The Kitchen as they look back on their favorite holiday memories.