Too-Cute Thanksgiving Turkey Treats
Give your guests something to gobble about!
What you'll need:
- Honey twist pretzels
- Paring knife
- Donut holes
- 1 cup store-bought caramel icing
- Glass bowl
- Sheet pan with silicone mat
- Cut the honey twist pretzels to 2 inches.
- Add some marzipan to one end of each pretzel stick and mold to resemble a bone.
- Use a paring knife to cut a small hole into each donut hole.
- Put the end of a pretzel stick without the marzipan into each donut hole.
- Heat the caramel icing in a glass bowl in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Spoon the caramel icing over the donut holes.
- Let rest on a sheet pan with a silicone mat.
Guarantee your juiciest, most-impressive bird ever this Thanksgiving with these three top recipes from the co-hosts of The Kitchen.
It's Turkey Day, the biggest food holiday of the year, and the Kitchen Helpline is open once again. We'll answer your tough questions and get you through Thanksgiving with ease.
Hear from the cast of The Kitchen to find out what Thanksgiving dishes they crave the most.
Add a little whimsy to your Thanksgiving celebration with these turkey-shaped appetizers and snacks from The Kitchen.
Who doesn't love pizza and champagne?
Thanksgiving is the time of year that gets many people into the kitchen. As they plan their turkey day meals, viewers have reached out to us with the turkey day questions weighing on their minds. Here are some commonly asked questions as answered by The Kitchen!
Jazz up your Turkey Day sides with unexpected ingredients. Forget same old, same old sides, The Kitchen's got three new ideas to perk up your Thanksgiving feast.
Having enough kitchen space on Thanksgiving can be hard. With these simple tips and tricks, you'll be able to maximize your kitchen space to ensure every dish is done on time!
Psst — there are reindeer games involved.
Hear from the cast of The Kitchen as they look back on their favorite holiday memories.