Treat Yo' Mom
To an easy, edible DIY gift from The Kitchen, perfect for Mother's Day.
Rosé Sangria Gift Kit
What you'll need:
- Large clear pitcher
- Small bottle of brandy
- Bottle of rosé
- Red grapes
- Dried pineapple rings
- Cardstock paper
- Place a small bottle of brandy in a large clear pitcher.
- Place a bottle of rosé in the pitcher.
- Add red grapes to the bottom of the pitcher.
- Layer kumquats over the grapes.
- Layer dried pineapple rings over the kumquats.
- Write or print the Rosé Sangria recipe on cardstock paper.
- Attach the recipe card to the rim of the pitcher with a ribbon.
Spike your fruit with your favorite alcohol for a cooling grown-up refresher.
Go beyond the basic flowers and chocolates for Mother's Day.
What a dad wants: A few simple ways to jazz up some of dad's favorite snacks.
See how the cast of The Kitchen created can-do decorations and fresh bites for a Mother's Day tea party.
Find out how to make homemade spa products with edible ingredients for Mother's Day with how-tos from Food Network's The Kitchen.
Learn what compound butter is and how to use it, plus three easy recipes for sweet and savory compound butters.
Bobbi Brown stopped by The Kitchen to introduce three easy-to-make spa essentials at home.
Having enough kitchen space on Thanksgiving can be hard. With these simple tips and tricks, you'll be able to maximize your kitchen space to ensure every dish is done on time!
Cast your vote in Food Network's poll to share your pick of fall produce.
Three fun and fresh ways to add a little more chocolate to your life, courtesy of The Kitchen.