This Rudolph Cheeseball Will Win Your Christmas Party
It's a snack that'll go down in history!
What you'll need:
- 1 cheeseball made using your favorite cheeseball recipe
- Finely chopped bacon
- 2 black olives
- 1 cherry tomato
- 1 toothpick
- 2 sourdough pretzels
- Coat the cheeseball with finely chopped bacon.
- Turn the black olives to the side to hide the holes and place on the cheeseball for eyes.
- Stick a toothpick in the cherry tomato and stick it into the cheeseball for Rudolph's nose.
- Break the sourdough pretzels in half and place on top of the cheeseball for antlers.
Illuminate your holiday desserts!
And it's super easy!
Set a perfect holiday table with these whimsical treats.
No time to make a festive yule log cake from scratch? No problem! The hosts of The Kitchen offer up these quick and easy work-arounds for this traditionally time-consuming holiday dessert.
Hear from the cast of The Kitchen as they look back on their favorite holiday memories.
Psst — there are reindeer games involved.
Pump up the joy at your holiday party!
Take it from the cast of The Kitchen: You don't have to be a kid to find the joy in Santa Claus.
FN Dish wants to know: What main dish do you most often prepare for your holiday feast?
Learn new ways to transform your holiday ham.