Creative Ways to Use Up Your Thanksgiving Leftovers
Who doesn't love pizza and champagne?
Thanksgiving Leftover Pizza
What you'll need:
- Turkey gravy
- Store-bought pizza crust
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Shredded leftover turkey
- Leftover stuffing
- Leftover cranberry relish
- Evenly spread gravy on the pizza crust.
- Top with the shredded mozzarella.
- Follow the instructions to bake the pizza crust in the oven.
- Add shredded leftover turkey, leftover stuffing and cranberry relish to the pizza.
- Pour more gravy over top.
St. Hillare Champagne
What you'll need
- 3 ounces champagne
- Coupe glass
- 3/4 ounce St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- Lemon twist, to garnish
- Pour the champagne into a chilled coupe glass.
- Pour over the elderflower liqueur.
- Garnish with the lemon twist.