Creative Ways to Use Up Your Thanksgiving Leftovers
Who doesn't love pizza and champagne?
Thanksgiving Leftover Pizza
What you'll need:
- Turkey gravy
- Store-bought pizza crust
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Shredded leftover turkey
- Leftover stuffing
- Leftover cranberry relish
- Evenly spread gravy on the pizza crust.
- Top with the shredded mozzarella.
- Follow the instructions to bake the pizza crust in the oven.
- Add shredded leftover turkey, leftover stuffing and cranberry relish to the pizza.
- Pour more gravy over top.
St. Hillare Champagne
What you'll need
- 3 ounces champagne
- Coupe glass
- 3/4 ounce St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- Lemon twist, to garnish
- Pour the champagne into a chilled coupe glass.
- Pour over the elderflower liqueur.
- Garnish with the lemon twist.
It's Turkey Day, the biggest food holiday of the year, and the Kitchen Helpline is open once again. We'll answer your tough questions and get you through Thanksgiving with ease.
Give your guests something to gobble about!
Guarantee your juiciest, most-impressive bird ever this Thanksgiving with these three top recipes from the co-hosts of The Kitchen.
Hear from the cast of The Kitchen to find out what Thanksgiving dishes they crave the most.
Add a little whimsy to your Thanksgiving celebration with these turkey-shaped appetizers and snacks from The Kitchen.
Jazz up your Turkey Day sides with unexpected ingredients. Forget same old, same old sides, The Kitchen's got three new ideas to perk up your Thanksgiving feast.
Thanksgiving is the time of year that gets many people into the kitchen. As they plan their turkey day meals, viewers have reached out to us with the turkey day questions weighing on their minds. Here are some commonly asked questions as answered by The Kitchen!
FN Dish wants to know: What main dish do you most often prepare for your holiday feast?
Having enough kitchen space on Thanksgiving can be hard. With these simple tips and tricks, you'll be able to maximize your kitchen space to ensure every dish is done on time!
Hear from the cast of The Kitchen as they look back on their favorite holiday memories.