DIY Photo Booth
Take your summer party to the next level with the ultimate party accessory…a DIY photo booth!
What you'll need:
- Large piece of foam core
- Sharp blade (or scissors)
- Various photo booth props
- Wooden rods
- Selfie Stick
- Cut a large square out of a piece of foam core, leaving about 3 inches of space on each side and the top and 12 inches on the bottom.
- To make your photo booth go viral on social media, come up with a hashtag for your party and write it on the bottom of the foam core! We used #TheKitchen.
- Make your photo booth props: We printed out a few inexpensive food-inspired props (chef's hat, tacos, etc.) from online, cut them out and taped them to thin wooden rods. You can print out any props that fit the theme of your party.
- Have everyone gather inside the frame with their props. Have someone hold onto each side of the foam core frame so it stays upright.
- The person standing in the center should hold the selfie stick and take the picture…this works best!
No need to shop for Father's Day this year! Here are some easy crafts you can make for dad using materials you have around the house.
We've got a simple solution for keeping track of your drinks at a tailgate.
The Kitchen is throwing a nautical beach party with fun and beachy DIY decor.
Get your summer bar ready with this quick and easy cocktail menu!
Give summer one last splash with this reverse dunk tank game at your next party!
Illuminate your holiday desserts!
A quick and simple way to get traditional BBQ flavor, without spending money on a smoker.
Add an extra pinch of patriotic flare to your Memorial Day barbeque.
We'll teach you how to up-cycle items and turn them into backyard decor you can use all summer long.
Next time you're gifting a photo, change up the standard frame and try these photo craft ideas using items from the kitchen.