Ina marinates shrimp in a lemony herb mix, then grills them to perfection.
Fish on the Grill
Alton Brown shows how to cook fish on the grill and keep it from sticking.
Scallops and Chickpea Salad
Lighten up with this quick and easy sea scallops and chickpea salad.
How To: Grill Salmon
Watch this video explaining how to avoid the stumbling blocks of grilling salmon. Learn the difference between salmon steaks and fillets. Note: Steaks are preferable for grilling. Wild caught is best for flavor and sustainability.
1. Buy skin-on Salmon to hold fish together.
2. Place salmon on oiled heated grill.
3. Once salmon releases itself from grill, flip.
4. Let salmon rest 10 minutes when done.
5. Serve with a little lemon.