Kick Your Ugly Sweater Party Up a Notch
Psst — there are reindeer games involved.
UGLY SWEATER COOKIE DECORATING
What you'll need:
- Ugly Sweater Cookie Decorating Kit
- Additional sprinkles and decorating candies
- Royal icing, in varying colors
- Using royal icing, sprinkles, decorating candies and the Ugly Sweater Cookie Decorating Kit, create festive designs on each cookie.
What you'll need:
- 2 sweaters with a large reindeer on the front
- Red hook and loop fasteners sheets, cut into circles
- Red hook and loop fasteners strips
- Fabric glue
- Ping-pong balls
- Using fabric glue, add circle hook and loop fastener sheets to the nose of the reindeer on the sweaters to resemble a target.
- Wrap hook and loop fastener strips around ping-pong balls.
- Break your group into two teams.
- One person on each team wears the reindeer sweater.
- Both teams compete by throwing ping-pong balls onto the sweater. Whichever team gets 5 balls on the nose first, wins!
Serve Coco-Nog in your favorite punch bowl or pitcher.
Hear from the cast of The Kitchen as they look back on their favorite holiday memories.
FN Dish wants to know: What main dish do you most often prepare for your holiday feast?
Take it from the cast of The Kitchen: You don't have to be a kid to find the joy in Santa Claus.
Pump up the joy at your holiday party!
Check out the top-five recipes featured in FoodNetwork.com's Holiday Central, the ultimate resource for all things seasonal cooking and entertaining.
Learn new ways to transform your holiday ham.
It's a snack that'll go down in history!
Though the holidays are barely behind us, The Kitchen is already looking ahead to Valentine's Day. Vote in the polls to share how you celebrate the day devoted to love.
Treat your valentine to a sweet-and-savory snack.
Hear from Food Network's Marcela Valladolid to learn her top tips for the ultimate fiesta, featuring the best-ever guacamole, tacos and margaritas.