Food Network Magazine: January/February 2014 Recipe Index
Find 109 great recipes, including 50 flavored-popcorns, Giada's healthy go-tos and game-day sliders.
Appetizers and Snacks
- Buffalo-Buffalo Meatballs
- Buffalo Fried Shrimp
- Buffalo Patatas Bravas
- Buffalo Stuffed Mushrooms
- Crispy Chickpeas
- Fried Pork Dumplings
- Homemade Hummus
- 7-Layer Deviled Egg Dip
- 7-Layer Greek Meze Dip
- 7-Layer Italian Hero Dip
- 7-Layer Thai Chicken Dip
- Steamed Shrimp Dumplings
Soups and Stews
- Chicken Sliders with Tomato Chutney
- Fried Mortadella and Salami Sliders
- Mini Meatball Sliders
- Pulled Pork Sliders
- Black Bean, Lentil and Eggplant Chili
- Broccoli Pesto Pizza
- Butternut Squash and Gorgonzola Pizza
- Falafel Burgers
- Penne with Butternut Squash
- Tricolor Salad Pizzas
- Updated Waldorf Salad with Apple Vinaigrette
Meat, Poultry and Eggs
- Barbecue Chicken with Mac and Cheese
- Cajun Pork Chops with Kale
- Chicken and Cheese Poutine
- Chicken with Warm Potato Salad
- Citrus-Glazed Pork with Farro
- Japanese Beef Curry
- Kale-Turkey Rice Bowl
- Pan-Seared Spanish Steaks
- Swiss Chard-Salami Frittata
- Turkey Sausage and Peppers
Fish and Seafood
- Green Tea Salmon with Quinoa
- Rigatoni with Spicy Shrimp
- Salmon with Lemon, Capers and Rosemary
Vegetables and Sides
- Beet, Apple and Goat Cheese Salad
- Broccoli with Walnut Romesco Sauce
- Cheesy Smashed Potatoes
- Root Vegetable Fries
- Texas Black-Eyed Peas
- Winter Bread Salad
- Baked Potato Cake
- Cinnamon Bun Apple Pie
- Doughnut Tiramisu
- Honey-Orange Souffle
- Lemon Ice Cream Bars
- Mini Banana Split Icebox Cakes
- Name This Dish Rolled Crepe
The Next Food Network Star winner Aarti Sequeira takes us through the making of her new show, Aarti Party.
121 new recipes, including 50 Wings, 12 amazing cakes and step-by-step dumplings
106 new recipes, including low-cal chili, 50 Super Bowl snacks and fun red velvet desserts from Food Network Magazine.
Jump start your new year on a healthy and fun note with our Superfood 100 guide. You'll also find everything you need to get ready for Super Bowl Sunday, spoil your Valentine and bake your way through 2019.
Kick off the new year with good-for-you soups, chilis, pastas and more. Plus, get recipes for slow-cooker pulled pork, ranch guacamole and 50 awesome sub sandwiches for game day.
Start the new year with light dinners, comfort food, game-day snacks and more.
Find easy recipes for appetizers, main dishes, sides and desserts plus 50 nachos from Food Network Magazine.
Find recipes for 50 grilled steaks, easy desserts and summer sides in Food Network Magazine.