1. In a skillet, cook and crumble sausage over medium heat until no longer pink and lightly browned; drain.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, place cheese cubes.
3. Microwave on high for 6 minutes; stirring every 2 minutes.
4. Add salsa, seasonings and sausage.
5. Microwave 2 minutes longer or until heated through.
6. Serve with garlic toast.
*Please note: to crush fennel and anise seeds, use a spice mill or mortar and pestle for best results.
Check Out Our
Get a sneak-peek of the new Food Network recipe page and give us your feedback.See it Now!