1. Cook sausage links according to package directions; drain, cut into ¼-inch slices and set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, saute onions in oil until tender, about 3 minutes.
3. Add potatoes, carrots and continue to cook for about 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes, water, pasta, zucchini and sausage.
4. Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
5. Cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until pasta is tender.
6. Spoon stew into serving bowls and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Check Out Our
Get a sneak-peek of the new Food Network recipe page and give us your feedback.See it Now!