Kids Table Crafts
The Kitchen hosts share fun winter wonderland crafts to keep the kids busy during the holidays.
White Chocolate Snowflakes
What you'll need:
- Blue craft sticks
- Melted white chocolate
- White chocolate candy melting wafers
- White chocolate-covered pretzels
- Hair dryer
- Edible glitter
- Dip the craft sticks into the melted white chocolate.
- Stick a white chocolate candy melting wafer onto the top of each craft stick.
- Arrange 4 white chocolate-covered pretzels around the candy wafer
- Add more melted white chocolate between all of the pretzels.
- Stick another pretzel in the center.
- Use a blow dryer to heat each snowflake and slightly melt the chocolate.
- Sprinkle and decorate with edible glitter.
Jar Snow Globe
What you'll need:
- Markers (black, orange)
- Ping pong balls
- Pipe cleaner
- Glue gun
- Wide mouth mason jar
- Fake snow
- Draw a snowman face on one ping pong ball and draw buttons on the other.
- Indent the ping pong balls with your thumb to make a flat side.
- Attach pompoms to a pipe cleaner with hot glue to create ear muffs.
- Hot glue the ear muffs to the ping pong ball with the snowman's face.
- Hot glue the ping pong balls together and attach to the jar lid.
- Allow the ping pong ball snowman to dry overnight.
- Fill the jar with water and add 1 tablespoon glycerin.
- Add glitter and fake snow to the jar.
- Close the lid tightly and shake it!
Throw a scary-good Halloween party with these frightfully easy and delicious party food crafts that are sure to impress your guests!
The perfect spring feast isn’t complete without the perfect table decor! The Kitchen shows you a fun and unique way to spruce up your table…with an item straight from the garden.
Learn the secret to creating the ultimate Insta-ready dishes with easy tips from The Kitchen hosts.
The Kitchen hosts are raiding the pantry and cupboards for these flavor-boosted snack ideas — perfect for the weekend.
The Kitchen hosts share some football-inspired finishing touches for your game day party décor that are sure to be a touchdown with your guests.
The Kitchen hosts share how to build a creative coffee bar along with a simple blended coffee drink to finish off your Bottomless Brunch celebration.
People are getting creative with stuffed foods and unexpected surprise fillings that have the Kitchen hosts asking—is that a thing?!
We've got four "cool" ways to enjoy hot chocolate.
Learn three new ways to flavor this fall-favorite snack.
Go beyond the usual bowl of flakes with these fun ideas from The Kitchen hosts.