24 Healthy Summer Salads
A nice cool salad can help beat the summer heat and give you an antioxidant boost. But did you know fruit and veggies also help quench your daily fluid needs? Stay refreshed with these recipes.
Dive in to a delicious array of summer produce, perfect for lunch or dinner on a steamy summer day. Each of these recipes has less than 400 calories per serving.
Whip up any of these easy side salads, each for less than 250 calories per serving.
- Zucchini Ribbon Salad With Lime Juice, Red Chile and Peanuts
- Orange, Radish and Mint Salad
- Green Salad With Red Pepper Relish Dressing
- Nectarine-Tomato Salad
- Tomato Salad
- Yellow Trio Salad
- Garbanzo Bean and Zucchini Salad
- Green Salad With Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Summer Corn Salad
- Broccoli Salad
- Arugula, Avocado and Fennel Salad
- Celery Salad
- Corn, Avocado and Tomato Salad
- Moroccan Carrot and Spinach Salad
Throw together your own salad using whatever you’ve got in the fridge, and top with a simple and healthy dressing. Remember to stick with 2 tablespoon portions to keep calories and fat in check.