1. Cook sausages according to package directions; cut into ¼-inch slices; set aside.
2. In a skillet, saute onion and bell pepper in oil until almost tender.
3. Stir in garlic and chili pepper; cook for 1 additional minute.
4. Add sausage and chilies; set aside.
5. In a bowl, combine cheeses, green onion and cilantro.
6. In a greased, 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish, sprinkle one third of tortilla chips.
7. Follow with one-half of the sausage mixture and one-half of the cheese mixture; repeat.
8. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper sauce; pour over layered ingredients.
9. Sprinkle with remaining tortilla chips.
10. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
11. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.