Cheese and Cracker Santa Hats
These Santa hats are a fun way to serve up a classic appetizer: cheese and crackers!
This festive cheese board addition will bring holiday cheer to all of your guests.
What you'll need:
- 2 piping bags, one fitted with a star tip and one fitted with a round tip
- 1 container whipped cream cheese
- A paring knife
- 1 container grape tomatoes
- 1 box of your favorite round crackers
- Fill the piping bags with the whipped cream cheese and set aside.
- Using a paring knife, cut the grape tomatoes in half along the equator.
- Tip: Grape tomatoes work best because they have a longer, oval shape closely resembling a Santa hat when cut in half.
- Pipe a quarter-size coin of cream cheese onto each cracker using the piping bag with the star tip.
- Place a grape tomato half into the center of each cream cheese coin.
- Finally, finish the hats by piping a pearl-size ball of cream cheese on top of each grape tomato half using the piping bag with the round tip, to resemble the "puff ball" on Santa's hat.