Has Taco Bell Invented the Most Delicious Subscription Service Yet?
A taco a day...
Tacos have always been a favorite guilty pleasure, and whether we love them spicy or mild, meaty or vegetarian, they are the kind of food that we just want to keep on enjoying. Imagining an opportunity to have unlimited tacos at our disposal sounds like a dream come true.
However, that dream has just become a reality – for one area of the country, at least. Taco Bell is currently testing a Taco Lover’s Pass at select locations in Tucson, Arizona. This pass is a digital exclusive that allows said taco lovers to get a taco a day for 30 days once they’ve purchased the pass through the app menu. The pass, which according to the Taco Bell website, is available through around Thanksgiving, offers lots of taco options, meaning you may just want to switch things up and try a different taco each day.
This one taco a day can be any of the Taco Bell originals that the pass holder loves, be it the Crunchy Taco, Doritos Locos Tacos or any other, and the price pass will be between $5 and $10 depending on a user’s location, which sounds like an absolute steal for a month of tacos.
The pass is available at the following participating locations:
- 9410 E. Golf Links Rd., Tucson, AZ, 85730
- 495 E. Wetmore Rd., Tucson, AZ, 85705
- 1620 W Valencia Rd., Tucson, AZ, 85746
- 1818 E. Speedway Blvd., Tucson, AZ, 85719
- 3930 East 22nd Street, Tucson, AZ, 85711
- 2150 W. River Rd., Tucson, AZ, 85741
- 6616 E Grant Rd., Tucson, AZ, 85715
- 10815 N Oracle Rd., Oro Valley, AZ, 85737
- 1111 S Wilmot Rd., Tucson, AZ, 85711
- 7915 N Oracle Rd., Tucson, AZ, 85704
- 7140 N. Thornydale Rd., Tucson, AZ, 85741
- 4951 S Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ, 85706
- 8578 East Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ, 85710
- 3455 E Grant Rd., Tucson, AZ, 85716
- 1720 W. Speedway Blvd, Tucson, AZ, 85745
- 10265 E. Old Vail Road, Tucson, AZ, 85747
- 1210 W. Irvington Rd., Tucson, AZ, 85714
Subscription services are not completely new to the world of food service. Olive Garden famously has offered a seasonal pasta pass – but they are notoriously limited and hard to come by. Just last year, Panera launched an unlimited coffee monthly subscription. And while we endlessly appreciate the constant access to the fuel our brain needs, this new taco subscription may just feed our soul.
While this is just a test for now, there’s always hope this pass will be here to stay, and expand availability, too. Taco Bell favorites, such as Nacho Fries, also started out as tests and then ultimately went nationwide. Here’s hoping lightning strikes again!