Food Network Magazine: January/Feburary 2010 Recipe Index
Appetizers, Snacks and Dips
- Alton Brown's Buffalo Wings
- Bobby Flay's Hot Wings with Blue Cheese-Yogurt Sauce
- Emeril Lagasse's Grilled Vietnamese-Style Chicken Wings
- Garlic Yogurt
- Garlicky White-Bean Dip
- Guy Fieri's Tequila-Lime Wings
- Maple-Oatmeal Scones
- Spicy Aioli
- Sunny Anderson's Caribbean Chicken Wings
- Super Bowl
- Sweet-and-Spicy Kettle Corn
- Tangy Mignonette Sauce
- Team Potato Skins
- The Neelys' Spicy Fried Wings
- Uncle Bubba's Wings
- Venezuelan Empanadas
- Wasabi Cocktail Sauce
Fish and Seafood
- Broiled Halibut with Ricotta-Pea Puree
- Mama Kaye's Salmon Breakfast Croquettes
- Oatmeal-Crusted Trout
- Scallops with Citrus and Quinoa
Pasta, Grains, etc.
Meat and Poultry
- Chicken and Bean Burritos
- Chicken Pot-au-Feu
- Duck with Figs and Port
- Lamb Chops with Fennel and Tomatoes
- Oven-Fried Chicken
- Pork Tenderloin with Eggplant Relish
- Sausage and Kraut
- Smoked Turkey And Black-Eyed Pea Salad
- White House Garden Herb-Roasted Chicken with Braised Greens
Soups and Stews
- Aaron McCargo, Jr.'s Steak Fajita Chili
- Almost-Famous Broccoli-Cheddar Soup
- Chile-Chicken Posole
- Melissa d'Arabian's White Chili with Quick-Roasted Garlic
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup and Curry Condiments
- Shrimp and Chicken Etouffee
- Vietnamese Noodle Soup
Vegetables and Sides
- Balsamic-Glazed Squash
- Beans Marinara
- Braised Cabbage
- Carrot-Coconut Salad
- Chickpea and Cauliflower Curry
- Fennel-Cabbage Slaw
- Gingered Pears and Parsnips
- Indian Flatbreads
- Moroccan Couscous
- Mushroom Ramen
- Roasted Rutabaga
- Toasted Rice
- Baked Vancouvers
- Bourbon Praline Cake
- Chocolate-Peanut Brittle Cupcakes
- Chocolate Truffles
- Coconut Cupcakes with Chocolate and Almonds
- Crunchy Chocolate Malt Cupcakes
- Mini Peanut Butter Cupcakes
- Mint Patty Cakes
- Oatmeal-Banana Parfaits
- Peanut Cupcakes with Nougat-Chocolate Frosting
- Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
- Turkish Coffee Pots de Creme
What's Not to Love? 6 Heart-Shaped Foods for Valentine's Day
These seriously adorable treats make the case for dining in this year.
Game Day Snacks That Food Network Staffers Swear By
Go the whole nine yards with these winning recipes!
Make the Food Network Kitchen App Your Go-To Valentine's Day Gift This Year
It's the perfect present for absolutely everyone you love.
Pucker Up This Valentine’s Day With These Twists on Classic Cocktails
Raise a glass with the ones you love!
5 Valentine’s Day Recipes That Fit Every Celebration
Say "I love you" with an extra-special homemade treat.
Spoil Your Special Someone This Valentine’s Day with These Delicious Cake Pops
They're so much better than a dozen roses!
8 Reasons You Take Nachos More Seriously Than Probably Anyone
The big game is upon us, and while not all of us may speak the language of touchdowns and fumbles and interceptions, we can all agree on one thing (besides the commercials): nachos.
5 Fun Ways to Eat Chili on Game Day
Keep the whole team happy with these creative eats.
Draft of Drafts
The Kitchen hosts give you their first round draft picks for their favorite game day brews. We’ve got the perfect beer for every football fan and all the beer basics with our “Draft of Drafts”.
These Store-Bought Hacks Will Win Big on Game Day
You won’t miss a second of the action with these time-saving tricks!