1. Cook sausages according to package directions; cut into 1/4-inch slices; set aside.
2. In a bowl, combine hash browns, butter, 1/8 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
3. Press onto bottom and up sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate.
4. Bake, uncovered, at 375°F for 12 to 14 minutes.
5. Arrange sausage pieces in crust.
6. In a bowl, combine eggs, cheese, milk, tomatoes, cilantro, and remaining salt and pepper.
7. Pour into crust. Sprinkle with bacon.
8. Bake, uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
9. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Check Out Our
Get a sneak-peek of the new Food Network recipe page and give us your feedback.See it Now!