Nachos, Chili and Guacamole
Celebrate the big football game with big food
Start with a bag of tortilla chips, some shredded cheese and then let your imagination go wild. Or, check out some of our recipes below.
- 30-Minute Turkey Chili
- All Day Pork Loin Chili
- Caution Flag Chili with Flat Tire Toppers
- Chiarello Chicken and White Bean Chili with Veggies
- Chiarello Chocolate Chili Con Carne
- Chili in a Biscuit Bowl
- Chunky Chili
- Cowboy Chili
- Indian Summer Turkey Chili
- Pressure Cooker Chili
- Sausage Chili
- Turkey and Hot Sausage Chili
- Turkey Chipotle Chili with Pepper Jack Cheese Corn Cake Toppers
- Veg-Head Three-Bean Chili
- Venison and Black Bean Chili with Toasted Cumin Creme Fraiche and White Cheddar Cornbread
We piled on the toppings to make the ultimate game-day snack.
Guy Fieri solves your guacamole dip dilemmas.
If you're set to make the ultimate guacamole this upcoming weekend, keep these five rules, or guidelines, in mind.
Find dozens of new ways to make your favorite Mexican dips.
They almost look too good to eat!
Think beyond the chip and expand your guacamole repertoire.
Who doesn’t love leftover turkey? There are so many creative ways to enjoy it (it was tough limiting it to 5), but making sure your food is safe to eat is equally important. Here are 5 yummy ways to enjoy your leftover turkey and safety tips for handling leftovers.
Get Food Network Kitchens' recipe for 30-minute Weeknight Two-Bean Chili, a family-friendly dinner that's ideal for Meatless Monday.
Robin Miller’s veggie-friendly chili is full of protein-packed beans, fresh bell pepper and heaping spoonfuls of hot sauce, chili powder and pickled jalapeno.