Food Network Magazine: June/July 2009 Recipe Index
Appetizers and Snacks
- Almost-Famous Breadsticks
- Baked Mini Corn Dogs
- Chilled Cucumber Soup
- Pork Lettuce Wraps with Grapefruit
- Vince's Ham-and-Cheese Croquettes
Burgers and Sandwiches
- Cheyenne Burger
- Dallas Burger
- French Toast Panini With Grilled Bananas
- L.A. Burger
- Parisian Tuna Sandwiches
- Philly Burger
- Pulled-Pork Sandwiches
- Classic Potato Salad
- Glazed Baby Carrots
- Grilled Sweet Potatoes with Lime and Cilantro
- Grilled Tropical Fruit
- Herb Toasts
- Orzo with Herbs
- Red Potato Salad With Bacon
- Snow Pea and Avocado Slaw
- Spiced White Rice
- Steamed Artichokes
- Tomato-Basil Lima Beans
- Double Chocolate-Marshmallow Milkshakes
- Flavored Ice
- Fourth of July Cocktail
- Pineapple Orange Mimosas
- Vanilla Dark and Stormy
Fish and Seafood
- Crabmeat Cakes with Mustard Sauce
- Moroccan Grilled Salmon
- Rob's Smoked-Salmon Saltine Brei
- Shrimp Pad Thai
- Steamed Mussels with Fennel and Tomato
- Tilapia with Escarole and Lemon-Pepper Oil
Meat and Poultry
- Chicken Tamales
- Chicken with Creamy Mushrooms and Snap Peas
- Chicken and Waffles
- Curried Chicken and Rice Soup
- Grilled Steak and Eggs with Beer and Molasses
- Ham-and-Spinach Spuds
- Jerk Cornish Hens
- Lamb Chops with Mint-Yogurt Marinade
- Olive-and-Spice-Rubbed Leg of Lamb
- Pork Tenderloin with Orange Salad
- Porterhouse with Balsamic Steak Sauce
- Ricotta, Ham and Scallion Tart
- Skillet Pork and Peppers
- Spicy Hoisin-Glazed Ribs
- Steak with Avocado Sauce and Tomato Salad
- Steak with Horseradish-Chive Sauce
- Tangy Barbecue Chicken
- Yucatan Turkey Legs
- Aida's Corn, Tomato and Avocado Salad
- Almost-Famous Garden Salad
- Creamy Bibb Salad
- Green Bean and Egg Salad with Goat Cheese Dressing
- Shrimp and Snow Pea Salad
- Spinach Salad with Grilled Peaches
The Next Food Network Star winner Aarti Sequeira takes us through the making of her new show, Aarti Party.
Find easy recipes for appetizers, main dishes, sides and desserts from Food Network Magazine.
Food Network put together three Grilling Shopping Guides to help readers find all the right tools for summer parties — from gear and tableware to delicious sauces, condiments and more.
We asked expert dietitians from around the country which barbecue and picnic foods they tell their clients to avoid.
Keep your food and family safe all summer long by following these simple tips.
Hosting a picnic or hitting up the neighborhood party circuit? Keep things light and healthy by making one (or a few) of these healthy and delicious recipes.
Know what to order on board if you're flying this summer.
Don’t bring these seven picnic foods on your next picnic.
Use fresh summer produce to create simply delicious and refreshing alcoholic beverages.