Food Network Magazine: Aug/Sept 2009 Recipe Index
Appetizers and Snacks
Pasta and Grains
Fish and Seafood
Meat and Poultry
- Beef Bourguignonne
- Beef Kefta With Melon Slaw
- Hoisin Chicken with Cucumber Salad
- Mojo Pork Chops with Plantains
- Onion-Ringed Fried Chicken
- Roasted Spicy Sausage
- Slow-Cooker Barbecue Beans and Sausage
- Sunny Anderson's Steak Fajitas with Chimichurri and Drunken Peppers
- Tyler Florence's Roast Chicken with Wilted Butter Lettuce and Peas
Salads and Side
- Caramelized Endives and Leeks
- Charm City Corn
- Corn-Bacon Spoon Bread with Tomatoes
- Eggplant with Yogurt and Dill
- Fruit and Gorgonzola Salad with Prosciutto
- Green Bean and Celery Salad
- Grilled Potato and Pepper Salad
- Okra with Tomatoes
- Roasted Red Onions
- Salad on a Stick
- Scallion Sweet Potatoes
- Summer Squash Carpaccio
- Almost-Famous Frozen Yogurt
- Baked Alaska
- Blueberry Pie
- Boozy Peaches and Cream
- Charlie's Cinnamon Doughnut Holes
- Cherry Pie
- Chocolate Pots de Creme
- Chocolate-Strawberry Waffle Ball on a Stick
- Deep-Fried Snickers on a Stick
- Glazed Pineapple
- Green Tomato Pie
- Grilled Banana Splits
- Hot Plums and Berries
- Lemon-Lavender Pie
- Mini Olive Oil Cakes with Lemon Glaze
- Peach Pie
- Swedish Pancakes
Find easy recipes for appetizers, main dishes, sides and desserts from Food Network Magazine.
We asked expert dietitians from around the country which barbecue and picnic foods they tell their clients to avoid.
Keep your food and family safe all summer long by following these simple tips.
Don’t bring these seven picnic foods on your next picnic.
Know what to order on board if you're flying this summer.
Food Network put together three Grilling Shopping Guides to help readers find all the right tools for summer parties — from gear and tableware to delicious sauces, condiments and more.
Is there anything more relaxing than floating on a giant doughnut?
Find out how much activity it takes to burn off the calories from some classic summertime foods and drinks.
Even when we're out of the kitchen, our minds never wander far from delicious dishes, and we like our literature the way we like our pantry: overflowing with mouthwatering food.